Teen Summer Reading Program
For every book that you read and every library event you attend, you’ll earn points that you can trade in at the end of the summer for a chance to win awesome prizes!
After our Summer Reading Kickoff on Wednesday, June 26th, you’ll be able to register online to keep track of your summer reading and programming, and you’ll be earning points in no time!
- Read a magazine and earn 5 points
- Read a book that is 150 pages or less and earn 30 points
- Read a book that is 151-300 pages and earn 50 points
- Read a book that is 301-500 pages and earn 75 points
- Read a book more than 500 pages and earn 100 points
- Attend a Teen Room program and earn 20 point
- Complete the library’s Checklist Challenge and earn 200 points